2009-09-06

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 This instant


Hey,

Two things to remember- it's electric and it has limitations due to size. Be patient and persistent and this product will work. I just cleared snow that was over 18 inches deep from my large deck and cleared a 200 square foot area on my lawn out back for my pet to do her business. It worked well.

However, I did have one problem at first. The belt kept slipping off. Very frustrating! I was ready to return it when I tried one more thing. I turned the spring that connects to the large belt tensioner over and reattached it "upside down." It worked! Evidently, the factory assembled the product with the spring upside down and I ended up turning it right side up for the proper amount of tension to keep the belt on.

Another tip. Don't disconnect the spring to the large belt just to get the large belt on and off. Just hold the belt tensioner where it releases tension on the belt. It's a pain getting the spring on and off otherwise.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment