2009-09-06

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Best Quality


I have a large Craftsman 10hp, 2 stage gas snow blower for our very long driveway & decided to get this for the large wooden deck and other areas close in around the house. I was suprised at how much power this electric unit provides and at the same time how light it is. I think it's actually lighter than our vacuum cleaner. I have so far used it for small to medium snowfalls, that is less than 8" and it works very well. I have no doubt it will work just fine when the big one hits. The only drawback (minor) is having to manage the electric cord. I'm now looking to see if there's some sort of reel at a reasonable cost to manage the cord.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment