2009-09-06

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Immediately


I really enjoy this snow thrower. We have an electric lawn mower due to the size of our lawn (and my mechanical ability). Our driveway is only slightly longer and I was still wanted to avoid the gas, oil, and maintenance of a gas thrower. I tried the snow thrower analysis tool on Toro's site and it said the electric would not be suitable for my needs. I figured I would try it anyway and I'm glad I did!

It cuts right through fluffy snow, even over a foot high and will cut into heavy snow up to a foot high in small increments. It has it's limitations but it's about half the price of a comparable gas that you have to pull-start. It pulls to the left a little when the snow gets thick as there is only 1 drive belt on the left side so that's where the most torque is. It's light enough to lift up onto the deck and clear that as well.

All in all I'd say this is a great thrower for someone who has limited storage, mechanical ability, or just doesn't want to deal with the hassle that is gas.

I fully recommend this thrower to save you money, and save your back.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment