2011-04-28

Discount Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Well, it took about a month of no snow before I was able to test my new snow thrower. We finally got about 9" of fairly heavy snow this past weekend so I was able to give it a good work out. The machine performed great. I had no problem getting thru the 9" of snow. It is a little slow going with this much snow but it still ate it up. Didn't throw it as far as the ad claims but it was far enough. The light weight made it easy for me to carry it to different areas that needed snow removal. The only draw back is that it is electric and you always have to be aware of the cord. Definitely get a heavy duty cold weather extension cord. The machine is worth the money just for the saved back strain alone. Cut the work time in half.

Dave P.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment