2010-03-16

Purchase Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I just dug my way out of the biggest pile of snow I've seen in years. A couple weeks ago I purchased this great little snow thrower to help me clear the 4-6 inches of snow I usually get on my driveway. Well; the first time out of the barn I was faced with over a foot of snow! As I was opening the garage door, I couldn't help but think "I should have bought the bigger one!". My worries were gone after one minute....

This little monster drove into snow piles higher than the the blades and threw the snow over 10 feet!

This little snow blower lives up to its' TORO name. This is the best purchase I made all year. It saved me a lot of money and it saved my back!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment