2010-03-16

Order Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I live in an area that gets 100" of snow a year and i have a 100'+ driveway that this handles very nicely. In heavy, wet snow, however, it does struggle. I have found in low temps from 20 degrees and below, the electric power cord will get very brittle, and I had to replace my $40 100' cords every year. This year I bought a Home Depot 100' cord with three portable outlets on a winder that has steel legs which I bolted to a heavy piece of wood to keep it stable and not dragging in the snow. I then purchased an 50' extension cord that is rated to be flexible to minus 50 degress. I keep all my cords in the house so that they stay flexible until I need them. I plug the flexible cord into the portable outlet and it give me 50' of freedom to move without having to lug a 100' cord. It also saves me money if I have to replace the cord, since I only have to buy a 50' extension, and not a 100' extension. Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment