2009-12-30

Cheap Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I received my Toro on a day where we got at least a foot of snow. The wind made huge drifts in spots. Putting it together was not a big problem but the lock nuts were slightly difficult for me to tighten by hand. I used 2 pairs of pliers...

I have never used a snow blower before. They are so heavy and require gas and oil--I'm pretty small and the thought of trying to use a monster like that--I knew it wasn't for me--not to mention the cost.

...Anyway, this machine is GREAT!! I don't usually leave feedback for things but I was so surprised at how it worked, I just had to. Upon first glance, you start wondering if it will work at all--It is very light--you look at the insides and again wonder how it will work. I still don't know how, but it does. It cut through 18" - 2' in some cases--and threw the snow far. The pictures from customers are very accurate. Once you get the hang of the cord it's a breeze.

This unit is just perfect for me because I have a raised patio. No problem for the toro. It's so light, I just picked it up with no problem and did the upper patio.

I have to add that I have a dog. I even did an area in the grass because the snow was so high on his legs. You just push it a little harder for the deeper stuff.

Oh yeah, one more thing...If you've never used a snow thrower/blower be careful not to aim the chute into the wind or you will have a cold face full of snow--it only takes once to learn that one.

It was well worth the money!! I highly recommend it.

Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment