2009-12-30

Buying Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I live in Buffalo, NY and we get our share of snow. I have a small gas powered snow thrower but I didn't want to deal with mixing and the gasoline/exhaust smell in my cloths afterwards. So I decided to give this electric thrower a try. I just received this on Thursday and had snow the following day. We had about 6 inches with drifts over 10 inches. This thing worked really well. It even cut through some frozen ice which were left over from previous snow storms. Awesome!
My only complaint is the discharge chute constantly lifted up from the force of the snow. But I'll try to tighten the bolt some more later. It's a carriage bolt but the square housing to keep the bolt in place is made of plastic. Poorly designed as it will strip easily but not a big deal.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment