2009-09-20

Purchase Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


The worst product I ever used. It stopped working after 5 minutes of use. The motor was still working, but the plastic thing that moved the snow didn't turn. This product definitely sucks. Don't waste your money on it.

I decided to buy this product because I saw some good reviews. After this machine stopped working, I came back to the computer and saw a lot of bad reviews by people who experienced the same problem. Now I understand: it is purely a matter of luck purchasing this product. If you're lucky enough to buy a good one, then it works fine. But if you're like a lot of us who didn't get a good draw, then it just sucks. So the question is whether you want to spend money to place a bet. I'm not sure this bet is worth $300.

Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment