2009-09-01

Order Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Like everyone else, I was skeptical about how well a small, electric snow thrower would really work on Cleveland, OH snow. Most of my co-workers have large, gas powered monsters and scoffed when I told them I bought this little guy. I have a new-build house with a standard new-build driveway (read: SMALL), so a huge thrower is total overkill. Plus, I have very limited space in my garage, and I don't want another large tool that doesn't get used most of the year taking up a bunch of room. This Toro fit the bill. Good price, small, lightweight, and electric. I got it Tuesday, and luckily there was about 3-4" of new snow that day. I had it out of the box and assembled in 15 mins. I took it outside and I almost felt a bit silly standing behind this little thing. But hit the handle and start plowing, and WOW what a machine! I knocked out my driveway, porch, sidewalks and my neighbor's driveway in about 30 mins. I have a 100' cord that was long enough to do both our driveways. This thing really fires the snow, and it's so light that maneuvering it is a piece of cake. It also cleans right down to the concrete no problem. I look forward to trying it out on deeper snow. Great purchase, would recommend it to anyone. I plan to store it in the basement during the off-season. Sweet!!! Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment