2011-08-07

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Review


I purchased this item about 5 years ago. It is my first and only snow thrower. I did some research before purchase to decide on what kind of snow thrower to buy, because I'd never used one before.

I have a paved driveway in the suburbs, so this single-stage machine works great for my needs. It is light enough that I can lift it, and with proper hardware, it can hang on the garage wall for storage. I use multiple hanging hooks that are positioned to provide multiple support points.

If you match the machine to your needs, it is quite likely that you will be satisfied. This snow thrower is a lot easier than shoveling and meets my needs. I also suggest one of those all-weather electric power cords, so it will remain supple in cold weather. It makes a difference in how fast you can get the job done.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment