2011-08-24

Buying Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Great product! We received over 20 inches of snow and I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to use my new snow thrower due to the amount that fell over night. WRONG! This machine worked great to throw those 20 inches. Granted, it took some maneuvering of the unit to bite into the top 12 inches, back it up and then go at the next 8 inches, but it handled it easily. I'm very impressed. It even handled the snow at the end of the driveway where the snow plow piled an additional 10 inches of snow. I am very happy and satisfied with this snow thrower. Another 12-18 inches predicted in 3 days. Can't wait!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment