2011-07-28

Discount Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I purchased the Toro 1800 after the last blizzard which struck on Dec. 19, 2009. My wife said she was tired of shoveling snow off the walks and decks while I was using my large snowblower everywhere else. I had seen the reviews on the Toro, and believed it would replace shoveling. I found out today, Jan. 30 2010 when we got 7" inches of snow how well it works. It plowed through the snow without any effort, and it cleaned the decks and walks as close as a shovel, without breaking my back. Needless to say, my wife didn't even come outside. It is easy to assemble, is built well, and does the job!! And Amazon had free shipping, and was at my door in 2 days. Thanks Amazon.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment