2011-06-21

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


This marks the 9th winter I've had this snow thrower. In that time, my total expenses and maintenance costs have been the cost of the extension cord, the cost of the thrower itself, and the electricity to power it. That's it. No gas, no oil, no plugs, no worries.

I live in MN, and we get a fair amount of snow. This thrower is perfect for the relatively small driveway and walkways around my house. Will it get bogged down with super-wet snow or ice, like a plow berm at the end of the driveway? Yes. But that's not what this machine is designed to handle. And even so, if you go slowly and carefully, this thrower will eat its way through all but the slushiest mess.

I love the fact that my YOY expenses are almost nothing and that I can carry this thrower with one hand. I also love the fact that when the first snow falls, all I have to do is plug this thing in and go, with no worries about advance preparation. For light-duty snow removal, you can't ask for a better tool.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment