2011-05-22

Cheap Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I wish I could say that the Toro 1800 was the answer to our snow removal problems, but unfortunately I can't. In fact, I can't even see how it works. The throat of the carriage bolts that are supposed to connect the discharge chute to the chute deflector are too big for the holes in the discharge chute. Because of this, it's impossible to tighten the bolts. I contacted Toro about this problem and they sent new bolts that were exactly the same size as the first set. Guess what: Those did't fit either (of course)! So I called the company again. The rep suggested that I remove the discharge chute by loosening the two bolts on the chute that hold it on. There are no bolts on top of the chute. The show thrower is going back to the dealer in the morning. What a waste of time...Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment