2011-04-19

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Get it now!


This little snow blower is very powerful and very lightweight to handle. The advertisements say that this snow blower can throw the snow up to 30 feet and they are not joking. I was snow blowing my driveway and I had to stop because I was throwing the snow across the street and into the field which is about almost 40 feet from my driveway. I was shocked that this little machine could throw it that far.

A slight down side is that it does not have a drive wheel so it gets caught on the ground while you are pushing it. Not such a big deal though.

This snow blower is ideal for the small area like a small driveway or a deck. I would not recommend this snowblower for the larger jobs though. It is fast, but you would end up getting tired fast by pushing it since it does not have a drive wheel.

All-in-all, this is a great machine for the ease of use, easy assembly and a great price tag.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment