2011-03-04

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Get it now!


I'm a 50ish grandma with a bad back living in New England. Shoveling has gotten to be too much, but I knew I couldn't handle the weight of a gas powered snow blower.

We've had double our normal snowfall this winter, and with this snow blower, I can clean our 60 foot long, double width driveway in under an hour, and I'm not sore and exhausted when I'm done.

I read all the reviews before I bought it, and the people who complain that it has plastic blades and sometimes slips and slides because it's so lightweight are right. However, the advantage of having a machine light enough that I can handle and powerful enough to get the job done makes it worth any "disadvantages"!

It will easily handle 6-10 inches of snow at a time. As another reviewer noted, it can even handle the end of the driveway when I get plowed in if I break up the piled snow a little with a shovel first (no lifting or actual shoveling needed).

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight machine sufficient to get the job done!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment