2011-02-27

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Review


Even the most skeptical of my friends were quickly silenced when they saw this thrower in action....

Two huge storms hit UT dropping over a foot of snow each and I easily cleared my driveway and sidewalks with this wonder. I was amazed that it would actually clear the snow all the way to the concrete with no effort at all! It's easy to push, turn and clean off when you're done.

Some reviews mentioned the wheels as a problem, but I think they work just fine. Since the Toro clears away all the snow in front of them, the wheels fuction more like guides anyway.

As far as the comments about the cord becoming unplugged....well the manufacturer tells you in the instructions to loop the cord through the opening on the opposite side and tie the cord in place. I did just that and I never had a problem with the cord coming out during use.

The only downside is of course having to deal with the cord. If you have an extra long driveway (>100 ft), or your sidewalks are far from an outlet, the Toro may not be for you. As for the rest of you out there, buy this bad boy then sit back and watch the snow fly. You'll finally look forward to winter storms instead of dreading all the shoveling!! Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment