2011-02-11

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Get it now!


My toro snow thrower is now five years old and still works great. It is exactly what I need for the type of snowfall we have in southern New England. Light enough to lift, powerful enough to throw snow 30 feet. I have a 100 foot cord on a wonder winder and I can tear through my 60 foot long driveway and large parking area in 30 minutes or less. I almost jog up and down the long runs blowing the snow away.

The one thing to remember is that since this is NOT a big gas machine you need to pick your battles. If I expect more than 5 or 6 inches of snow then I clear my drive when it gets to be 3 inches or so. then I clear it again later when the snow is done.

It is far superior in overall work, maintenance, and hassle of what my neighbors go through with their gas machines, not even considering the neighbor who had his snow machine transmission sieze up -- the Toro doesn't even have a transmission!

This machine should win a prize.
Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment