2011-02-09

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Order Now


I get a lot of blowing snow from 1 inch to 1 foot (in drifts). This little Toro does a quick job at clearing my driveway with plenty of power. If you get more snow then that, then just clear it as it falls.

The cord is kind of a drag (no pun intended), but it's not that big of a deal, and it's better then dealing with getting a big snow blower to start up on bad gas.

The only issue is that my sidewalk is not completely level as each section has settled, and I have to keep the front up just a bit to make sure it goes over the different levels without banging along. It would be nice to have small rollers on the front to make it glide better?

But other then that, I'm glad I bought this electric Toro. I cleared my driveway with 3" of snow in less then three minutes yesterday. It use to take me about 20 minutes the old fashioned way.

Plus this morning, I cleared out some drifted snow against my garage door as I was leaving for work at 6 a.m. The blower is quiet enough that I didn't wake up my neighbors. Try that with a gas blower!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment