2011-01-13

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Top Quality


This is my second winter with this snow blower, after coming in from using it just now I had to post a rave! So far it has saved me countless backbreaking shovelfuls of snow. It can easily handle 6" snow falls and can nibble and wear down up to a foot of snow for a few running feet. It even handles the heavy stuff that the snowplows throw up at the end of my driveway. (Sometimes in heavy stuff the output pipe clogs - it takes but a second with it not running - to punch the clog back down. No problem!)

I don't have a garage, and don't want to store gasolene in my basement, so this is perfect. Each storm I do have to haul it up the basement stairs, but it is light and has a handle right above its center of gravity so this is not a problem. Its light weight means that out in the snow I can manouver it easily - even pick it up and set it down in a different direction.

I don't enjoy snowstorms, but this little guy has made them much easier!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment