2011-01-12

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Review


I love it!!
I give it 5 stars with reservations. I put this together in no time, had no problem with getting the handle to line up, just used a flashlight to help see the holes lined up. I find the extension cord be be no problem at all, its very lightweight and only 50' long, my driveway is 1 car wide, 2 car long.
It works great and beats shoveling.
I read all the reviews carefully before buying, knowing that sometimes you get a dud. The belt issue was worrying me, but i bought it anyway for my significant other for Christmas. Well, it snowed before Christmas so i gave it to him early. (We're in our 50's, so i didn't want us shoveling because of heart attacks etc, plus getting a small driveway plowed adds up moneywise). So..he had to work, i got to snowblow. It was fantastic!! Then the next snow I brought the blower out for him and he got 2 little pushes and it stopped! I took it apart and tried to put the belt back on myself, but it was too tight, the hardware store did it for me. So it snowed 2 days ago, i took it out, 2 little pushes and it stopped!! I was ready to cry. I pulled the side off it and was able to put belt back on (the way it was sitting, i think the guy put in on wrong) anyway, took it back out and worked like a charm! So, needless to say, i am still impressed with this toro, I will see how it works the next storm.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment