2010-11-30

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Immediately


I wrote a review after my first snowfall. It's now Dec 29th, and here in Oshkosh Wi, we've set an ALL TIME monhly snowfall record of around 40" inches. We've had drifting snow, wet snow, heavy snow...SNOW SNOW SNOW!. This little thing just flat out performs under all circumstances! I cannot recommend it enough! Plug in and go...no priming, fueling, pulling a cord etc... You don't wreek of fuel afterwards, It's quiet...about as loud as a hair dryer, AND...It's so light and portable, I can just set it on a plastic storage bin in my basement to thaw out!!!No more frozen chutes or rotor when I go out the next day....It's nice and warm! I've only encountered one downfall...It throws the snow TOO FAR! It tosses it into my neighbors driveway about 30 feet away if I'm not paying attention to the chute angle! THIS THING ROCKS. BUY IT...You won't be sorry...but your neighbor fighting with his behemoth will be!!!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment