2010-04-05

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Right now


I used the 1800 Snow Thrower for the first time this morning. We got 5" of new snow on Saturday and I was up at 0800 to try out the electric blower. I had purchased a 12 gauge, 50 foot outdoor extension cord the previous week. The blower worked perfectly. It cleaned my double wide driveway in less than 7 minutes with no problems whatsoever. It does throw the snow quite a long way with the wind behind it. Into the wind, you do get snowy, but the chute direction lever takes care of that. I had no problem at all with assembly. The only reason I do not rate this the highest with 5 stars is because of the two wheels that are very small and cheaply made. I must agree with previous raters that a good set of wheels would make a big difference. I will look at replacing these plastic wheels with some kind of rubber wheels after the winter season.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment