2010-04-06

Low Price Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025



After 3 years of Pennsylvania winters with this snowblower, I thought I'd come back and give some brief feedback. Overall, it's a great product and well worth the purchase. It's holding up well, and operating as well as it did the day I bought it.

I have some slight complaints about the spray nozzel tending to direct light snow way to high in the air, and lack of power for really wet snow (thus 4 stars). It generally works best if you don't let the snow get too thick (beyond 6 inches) before blowing. Clogs happen frequently otherwise.

Overall, I can snowblow my 60' of driveway clear of 6-inches of dry snow in about 15 minutes. No problems to report in 3 years. So, I have to say it's been well worth the money.

Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment