2010-03-29

Where To Buy Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I live in SE PA .. NW of Philadelphia. We just had about 7 inches of snowfall and in preparation for what I'm expecting to be a snowy winter I figured I should finally get a snowblower. I'm sick of a sore back and a crabby mood.

However, I hate having to change oil on gas engines, spark plus stink, the weight of them stinks, and the cost stinks. BUT they are pure power monsters. I was worried an electric blower wouldn't have the power to move snow in case of the infrequent times we get a foot or so. Well, after today I'm not worried anymore.

First of all, assembly was stupid simple. The handle arrives broken in half, simply slide the ends over each other, put the bar in place, and screw it down. I bought a 100' blue cold weather cord from lowe's (approx $35) and it fit in no problem. It also was not a big deal to maneuver around since it was pliable the entire time.

And finally, the snowblower worked like a champ. It was digging through some fluffy snow initially but as the sun came out it was pushing some heavy stuff just fine. No, it's not going to throw the snow 30', but it's great for our 2.5 car wide driveway that is maybe 5 car lengths long. And at the bottom of the driveway it was digging out snow that was taller than the blower itself.

My back is completely fine, my mood is great, and I love my new cost effective, maintenance free workhorse.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment