2010-03-06

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Review


It does what it's supposed to do - handle snow up to 10 inches very well. It sounds like a vacuum cleaner, but it's powerful enough to throw the snow accross my double driveway and into the yard.

We had a record 16 inches of snow here in OH last week, and I was able to remove the snow in 2 passes. It isn't really designed for so much snow, so it took 2 hours to do my 40 foot, 2-car, driveway, or about twice as long as it would have taken for under 10 inches of snow.

I would have given 5-stars, but the handle and wheels are somewhat flimsy. Also, I had to keep re-inserting the crank that controls the direction of the chute - not a big deal, but a little annoying.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment