2010-03-14

Cheapest Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I hemmed and hawed for over a year on this product before relenting to myself this past fall and ordering one. All I can say is that I should have placed the order over a year ago. WOW what a powerful machine. I just cleared 14 inches this past weekend from the "Blizzard of 2005" snow. It ate it up with no problem. I was done before most of my neighbors lugged out their beheamoths and got them started. I live in Northern New Jersey, so this machine can clearly "cut it" for the kind of snow we normally get. It being electric, the "cord management" can be a bit tricky, but well worth the minor aggravation. I like the fact that since it's electric, I can leave it in the house by the back door if I know it's going to snow overnight. I literally plugged it in and went out the back door, down the steps and onto the driveway. Fabulous machine!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment