2010-03-28

Buying Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Perhaps it has been improved, but an older one I had that has similar specs was generally useless in Cleveland winters. I literally threw it out with the trash after a few years. I couldn't even bring myself to sell it to someone as I felt I'd be misleading them that it did much of anything. A high quality snow shovel is faster and better. Completely bogged down with anything more than a 2 to 3 inches of light fluffy snow. Heck, a snow good shovel clears that in no time w/ no cord to tangle, run over, or accidently pull out of the socket. I'd suggest getting a "real" machine or a good shovel. This is an in between solution that I wasn't satisfied with personally. Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment