2010-03-15

Buying Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I ordered this snow thrower late night Jan 7 2005 and received it on Jan 13 2005 using the free shipping method, way to go UPS! And it got here just about at the right time. The first chance I got to test this machine was on Jan 19, 2005, 2" snow on the ground. It ran for 10 minutes and it stopped running at all. I opened up the machine to check the electrical circuit and it turned out that there was a loose wire to the trigger, snapped the loose wire into the connector and the machine comes back to life. It was not a good feeling when you bought something online and it broke. It was a good thing I can fixed it without tearing down the whole machine. Toro needs to do a better job at quality control. The real test happened the past weekend, I had 11" for most of my two car wide, 50 feet long drive way. Near the entrance, after they powed the street, it was 16". This machine take care of the 11" area with ease, especially after I figure out how to manage the extention cord. For the 16" area, I found it was a lot easier for me to pick up the machine and shave 5 -6" off the top of the powed snow than trying to remove the snow from under it. Overall, I am really satisfied with my decision to buy this machine except for the fact that I had to do a little bit of repair work.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment