2010-02-23

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Immediately


I live in New Hampshire and have battled some of the toughest snow storms. My truck plow handles things pretty well but I found I needed another tool to add to my arsenal. I went with this Toro. Here in NH we can get some very heavy snows. My little Toro handles them all very well. It is rated to 10 inches, but I have used it in 25-28 inches. Sure it takes a little longer, and doesn't cut as wide a swatch as my neighbor's giant stinky gas-powered beast, but my Toro more than makes up for it. I can easily lift it up onto my deck and quickly clear that; my wife is able to lift the thrower and use it; it is very easily transported, and is a joy to use. Some have commented that the cord gets in the way. Yes, it does but go buy a gas-powered unit if you don't want the convenience of electrical. I don't have to mix fuel, or scream and yell at it, trying to start it up on a cold winter day. I just plug in and away I go.
I would highly recommend this to everyone - especially senior citizens who do not want to push around a heavier thrower. It'll do the job.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment