2010-02-10

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Top Quality


I want you to know that I live way out in the back woods. I have a driveway a couple hundred feet long. Now, I have a large troy built to take care of that. Problem is I can't get it on The two decks that I have nor can I get it on the roof. Plus, it is exhausting to shovel all that snow. This was a GOD SEND! A miracle sent from Amazon.com! It is so powerful and so sturdy that you don't realize that it is electric-powered. You'll find out the it is not self-propelled. When you buy it, you'll feel the blade pulling a little it forward as you go. Before I go on too long, I'll just say it is WONDERFUL!!! In my opinion, it is worth every cent. Thankyou Toro; Thankyou Amazon.com.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment