2010-02-15

Low Price Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I live in Northern Virginia, and we don't get a lot of snow...until this year! After the Presidents Day storm I decided to get a snow blower. I was going to get a big gasoline model, but after reading the reviews here I decided to try the Toro. It shipped the same day I ordered it from Amazon, and although the estimate was 5-9 days for shipping, it arrived by UPS in 4 days, just in time for another 5-6 inches. Read all the other reviews, they are all true. The Toro 1800 works great. The only hassle in the cord, but you get use to that. The light weight, not having to worry about gas, maintanence, easy to store, etc. all make up for it being a corded snowblower. I just did my walk and driveway, as well as 5 of my neighbors. Just on the good will I now have, it has paid for itself. Thanks Amazon, Toro and UPS!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment