2010-02-18

Buy Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Great value and it did what it promised. Compact, light weight, no maintenance, and always started. After last President's Day snow, I decided never to break my back again. Looked around for a snow thrower. Most everything was expensive gas-powered lawn-mower size machines. In this part of Maryland we don't get that many snow storms and I have only a 30 feet 2-car drive-way. So, I wasn't willing to spend that much for using 5 or 6 times a year. This is under $300 and has sufficient power to get me out of the house in 15 minutes, including few extra minutes for untangling the extension chord (not included), clearing about 4-5 inches this morning. Good job Toro.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment