2009-12-26

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Top Quality


I am surprised with the power of this little Giant. We had 8" of wet snow couple days ago. I was unsure if this mechine was going to take care of that. Since this was the first time I was going to use the Toro, I made sure that everything was ready to go. I pluged in the cord and squized the handle. Wow!!!!!. What a power. I made a big cut on one side of driveway and worked perpendicular to that. It worked great. Even I was able to remove salted snow plowed by city trucks. Only thing that I did not like about it is the switch which you have to squeeze to keep it runing. After a while it gets though to hold it. I wish there was somekind of lock position on that. Other than that I love it.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment