2009-09-13

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Top Quality


I ordered a Toro 1800 electric before winter started in Wisconsin. We set an all-time record for December snow, so I got plenty of practice with this. The Toro started off working really well, but then the larger belt slipped on about the 4th or 5th time I used it. I called Amazon and they immediately shipped a new one.

Since I've received the new one (over a month and about 40" of snow), it's been great. I've had no problems. It handled a 13" snowfall a few weeks ago. Granted, it takes awhile, and the 1800 isn't super heavy-duty, but it's able to chip away at the huge piles and make pretty good progress. For anything under 8", the Toro electric is perfect. I'm able to finish our pretty decent-sized driveway and sidewalk in under 20 minutes. When shoveling it by hand, it took over an hour.

So I have some reservations about the belt falling off, but with the second unit I received I've had no problems at all.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment