2009-09-14

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


As a Wisconsin resident that has always used a shovel, I finally decided to get a snow thrower this year. I am not handy with machines, and don't have gas hanging around in my garage, so an electric was perfect.

This product does a great job for its size. It is not as powerful as those large gas powered ones, but I can easily clear my driveway with this, and it is light enough my wife carries it through the house to do the back porch (something my neighbor can't do with his big rig).

It is powerful, but will not handle what the city plow leaves at the base of the driveway. You can hit that in layers if it is thick, but it stil works. We have had 40" of snow so far this year, and I am very happy with the purchase.Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment