2009-09-21

Cheapest Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


Bought this last summer and used it the first time after this weekend's double snowstorm. This was my first time using a power-assisted shoveling device. I don't know why I waited so long. I live in the city and have a walkway, 2-car driveway and sidewalk to clear. It was light and easy to move. It scraped the snow down to bare sidewalk. I had to use multiple passes to break up the snow plow piles at the end of the driveway. I followed the manual's directions for snow banks: "Shave down large banks of snow by placing the snowthrower on the bank. ... Lift the snowthrower and let the weight of the snowthrower shave down the bank in a back-and-forth motion." I also have an electric lawnmower so I am experienced using a corded piece of equipment. I bought a 100 foot cold-weather rated extension cord (Coleman Cable 02469 14/3 100-Foot Hi-Visibility/Low-Temperature Outdoor Extension Cord). Overall great purchase!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment