2009-08-30

Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025 Immediately


This product was very easy to assemble once received. After having 70 inches of snow in the Inland Northwest, I received it once the meltdown began and it hasn't snowed since. Still waiting to use it! A friend has this product and used it during the heavy snowfall and said it worked like a charm and was very easy to use. My friend is a cancer survivor, has had a bone marrow transplant, two hip replacements/two knee replacements and is only 26 years old. This shows that this product is great for women to operate. Looking forward to using my new Toro although if I have to wait until next winter, I am OK with that!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment