2009-08-26

Order Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025


I read the reviews before I purchased. I seen the problem with the belt in some of the reviews but purchased anyways (tired of the big gas engines, too heavy as I have to bring it up and down bulkhead stairs). A lot of snow has fallen south of Boston this year (record so far) and I had the machine for the 1st one. Worked great, then again and again till about the 5th or 6th time and oops. I put the belt right back on no problem...next storm oops! Went about 2 feet and off again. Checked the reviews again and seen "Jacks posts" of 12/20 and 12/21...I found this right on! With the Hex wrench and as tight as you can get it....Awesome! 2 storms after still tight and still throwing snow....Its easy and no one can think after you buy a mower, snowblower, car, house etc....you have tend and adjust and fix sometimes...this was easy...Try it and Good Luck!Get more detail about Toro 1800 18-Inch 12 Amp Electric Curve Snow Thrower #38025.

No comments:

Post a Comment